Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 25, 2013

Football Layout

The football season finished up for my son a couple of weeks ago so I thought I better get his layout finished up before moving on to some holiday projects.  I created this one page layout using the Lyrical Letters cartridge for the title and the Digital Numbers cartridge for the "55" which was his jersey number.
The embellishments came from my stash of die cuts.  I added the football stickers to a punched circle and stitched around the circle with my white gel pen.
A hand cut flag with some washi tape was used as an embellishment along with a small bow made from Twisted Lime Trendy Twine.  A few star stickers at the bottom of the photo mat finished off my layout.

7 comments:

jessica said...

This is such a GREAT LO Sukie!! I have a football kiddo here too and after a great season....very little wins (but that is ok) our season is over too :( Looking forward to next year already!
Thanks for sharing this FAB LO!!
Have a GREAT Monday!

Vanessa said...

gosh this layout is so perfectly amazing, love the font and the way you make #55 perfect well done job!
Vanessa
BIF

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Love this LO! Great job with the embellishments.

Linda in Sweden said...

Awesome LO, loved it :)

Hugs from Linda
BIF

Marie97 said...

Great layout! TFS from BIF

KimberlyRae said...

Loveeeeeeeee these so much! I'm inspired to make some layouts real soon. TFS these :)

Joanna said...

Great layout and I know my 9 year old boy would love this.

ilove2cutpaper BIF