Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 16, 2013

Treat Bag

This holiday treat bag was created using several items from my stash.  I purchased some treat bags from Michaels to use for small holiday gifts.  I added a doily and a tag from my stash.  The tag was embellished with some polka dot ribbon and a little bit of Twisted Blue Berry Trendy Twine.
A few snowflakes from my stash were added to the tag.  A clothespin was used to hold the tag in place.  A small hand cut flag with a sentiment from Scrappy Moms Mini Messages stamp set finished off my treat bag.
Challenge:

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

lovely bag, I have so many of this bags I need to use them, thanks for the inspiration they are very lovely!!
Vanessa
BIF

Marie97 said...

Very cute, love the blue! TFS from BIF

Linda Dale said...

Beautiful, a good reminder to use my bags and do something creative with them.
Great gift and I love the blue.
Linda,
BIF

Kate (Small Bits of Paper) said...

This is so cute, Sukie! I love the layered snowflakes - and that tiny clothespin is just the right touch!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my, your treat bag is super adorable! I love the fun blue/white striped bag and then to top it off with a fun polka dot snowflake! Cute details:) Love it!
Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

KimberlyRae said...

WOW WOW WOW so Beautiful!!

lisa said...

Great use of your stash! Now you can go get something NEW! lol! from BIF...

Cara said...

Now this is just awesome Sukie!
TFS
Cara (bif)

Trendy Twine said...

Love the white and blue for Christmas colors. And the snowflake is gorgeous, too.

Lesley @ Trendy twine