Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 8, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas Design Day

Hello everyone, I have a fun layout to share with you today featuring sentiments from the Craftin Desert Diva's Sugar & Spice stamp set.
My layout was created using a Recollections paper stack from Michaels which included the Sugar & Spice tag.  I love how well the tag coordinated with the sentiments from this stamp set.
I didn't use any die cuts on my layout, only different types of punches for the flowers and scalloped circles.  The sentiments were simply stamped on the punched circles or on hand cut flags.
I inked some of my punched shapes on the edges for added dimension.  A bit of Totally Kraft Trendy Twine was added to my banner and tag.
Several scattered sequins were the finishing touch on my layout.  This layout will be perfect for some pictures of a day of shopping with my daughter.
Stop by the shop to check out this versatile stamp set along with the rest of the April release.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Challenges:

7 comments:

  1. A darling LO!!Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout! Like the colors. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout !!!! I love the colors !!! The punches you used to create this beautiful layout are perfect !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the beautiful papers!! The design is so fabulous, as are the details!! You used the sentiments so perfectly!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This came out wonderfully and thanks for the much needed inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How precious, so adorable love the sentiment, WOW you have done a magnificent job, Lovely!
    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute layout!! I love how you did this all with punches or by hand!! Very clever!! Thanks for entering Connie Can Crop! Scrappy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete