Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's!  The Trendy Twine Design Team has a special post today to share some fabulous Mother's Day projects! My treat box was created using some awesome products from Annie's Paper Boutique which include this 3x3 kraft box.  I love all of the fun packaging items available in the store to easily create a project.  I added some patterned paper to decorate my box and then added "mom" to one side of the box.
The finishing touch on my treat box was the gorgeous Cranberry Trendy Twine.  I used some twine to accent each of the letters.  More twine was used to wrap the box.  A small paper flower was added to the top of the treat box.
You still have time to enter the "say it with a sentiment" challenge this month.  Stop by and check out all of the amazing projects by the DT and have a Happy Mother's Day!

5 comments:

Creative M said...

A Beautiful project!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Creative M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly Jensen said...

Awesome box!! I love the paper and the color of twine you used!! Great job! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! :)

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

Beautiful box !!! What a lovely project !!! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day !!
Hugs,
Mayra

jessica said...

What a beautiful Mother's Day project! Love how you used the twine to embellish!