Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 15, 2014

Live It Up Layout

This layout was created without using any die cuts.  Instead I went to my stash of journaling tags and cards.  The Live it Up tag was perfect for the title of my layout.
I used lots of hand cut flags for my layout and embellished some of them with coordinating ribbon, paper flowers and some bling.  A couple of hand cut flags were cut into arrows pointing directly to the photo mats.
A couple of doilies were used to break up the bright colors of layout.  Journaling tags were added to each of the doilies, however, I added a photo mat to one journaling tag.
Twisted Lime Trendy Twine was wrapped around the tags and photo mats as an accent to the layout along with a couple of small twine bows.
More paper flowers accented the photo mat.  The background paper has a faded green pattern to coordinate with all of the green papers, tags and flags.

4 comments:

  1. What a great layout !!! I love the design , and the colors !!! Super cute !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty LO! I love the color combo and all the extras. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made this color combo sing!! BIF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great color combo, love the sentiments and the layout is perfect!
    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete