Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 12, 2014

Trendy Twine Design Day

Today is my design day over at Trendy Twine and this month we are showcasing our solid twines. My project features Totally Blue which is one of my favorite solid color twines.  For my project, I created a cute little purse cut from the Forever Young cartridge.  I only have a sneak peek for you so pop over to Trendy Twine to check out my project.
My purse was embellished with a twine flower, a couple of paper flowers and a bling center.  A small twine bow was added to the purse handle.  I love the way the blue twine pops against the floral purse. I tucked in a sentiment on a hand cut flag from the Scrappy Moms Mini Messages stamp set.  Come join our fun new challenge going on this month.  Also, don't forget to check out the store for lots of crafty products.

10 comments:

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

This is so pretty !!! Perfect !!! Hope you have a wonderful Monday !!
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Jessica Pascarella said...

So pretty! Love the simple love!

Creative M said...

Very Pretty!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Joanna said...

Love th pretty way you have used the twine.

ilove2cutpaper BIF

Vanessa said...

Sukie this is so cute love the twine flower, AWESOME PROJECT
Hugs
Vanessa

jessica said...

This looks awesome Sukie! Love that twine flower!!!
FAB sneak!!

Marie97 said...

Cute embellishment! TFS from BIF

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the fun pattern papers and gorgeous twine bow!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment..you are so sweet and I really appreciate it! Things are lookin' up ;)
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Dawn Barrett said...

oh..I love the colors...and the flower! wow! BIF

Helen said...

Cute sneak peek :)