Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 5, 2014

Trendy Twine Group Design Day

Happy Monday, today is our group design day over at Trendy Twine and this month's challenge is to "say it with a sentiment".  The design team is showcasing the solid color twines this month.  I created this CAS card for my son's birthday next week.
My twine candle was created by wrapping the Totally Grape twine around some card stock.  I added the Totally Lemon twine inside the card stock to create the flame and then added a little twine bow.
I embellished my card with rows of solid twine in Totally Natural, Totally Blue, Totally Limeade and Totally Lemon.
Come join our new challenge this month.  Also, remember to check out the store for all of these fabulous solid twine colors and lots of other crafty supplies.
Challenge:

10 comments:

  1. What a fun card Sukie!
    Love the big bold sentiment and brilliant idea to make the "i" a wrapped twine candle! LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! I love how you wrapped the twine around the "i" as a candle!! It looks amazing!! What a creative and fabulous card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card!! Totally cool & FUN!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Great colors. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has the WOW factor, love how you use the twine around the candle!
    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and cute card !!!! I love the colors, and twine !!!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now there is something I never would have tried! Thanks for the inspiration! Visiting from Crafters blog it forward.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card and that candle :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous. Love how the letters pop and that twine candle is brilliant!

    Lesley @ Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome and Oh so creative Sukie!! I love the colors you picked!! :) Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete